The Handheld prevention of anti-counterfeit
Progeny™ is the world’s first completely 1064 nm handheld Raman spectrometer, designed to seamlessly integrate into any work environment for pharmaceutical processes, including raw Material Identification and verification of ingredients. The authentication of finished products prevent the of anti-counterfeit.
Raman spectroscopy for pharmaceutical quality control
From the evolution of handheld spectroscopy comes Progeny™ – the first handheld Raman analyzer designed to be customizable and flexible for seamless integration into any work environment. Now you can perform lab-quality analysis of the widest range of solids, powders, liquids and other substances to ensure consumer safety around the globe.
Unlike other portable Raman spectrometers, Progeny™ successfully overcomes sample-induced fluorescence interference with the use of a unique 1064 nm excitation laser for expanded positive material identification. Sample moisture content is not an issue either. Progeny™ handheld Raman spectrometer delivers the industry’s widest and most comprehensive range of raw material identification and finished pharmaceutical product authentication in a handheld, sealed platform.
Progeny™ features include a smart-phone inspired user interface, with analysis initiation and navigation via the touchscreen display or large buttons. The sleek design delivers truly one-handed operation. Tested and certified rugged to military MIL-SPEC 810G & IP-68 requirements.
The CompleteID™ Software provides users with advanced analysis features that streamline processes by saving time, resources and last but not least money.
The Progeny™ gives the user three type for analysis:
- In application mode the Progeny™ measures a sample and compares it with a reference, which was stored before by the customer in a homemade database. The application mode takes access to a written method by the customer, where the parameters of measurement are defined.
- The batch mode is the expanded version of the application mode. Here the user can set numbers of containers and the number of analysis for every container.
- In analyze mode the instrument measures and compares the result with the master library, which contains more than 12.500 substances. Otherwise a customized library can be used, where the number of substances is reduced to be focused on the business of the company.
Manufacturers must comply with rigorous requirements to ensure consistent production of safe and effective products. Progeny™ facilitates regulatory compliance by providing a complete IQ/OQ/PQ protocol package, unique and truly compliant 21 CFR Part 11 digital signatures and an integrated camera for barcode reading to ensure error free data entry.
Progeny is an approved technique for:
- FDA 1040
- MHRA GMP
Progeny™ handheld Raman is no ordinary chemical analyzer. It is expertly designed for processes including incoming material receiving:
- the warehouse
- laboratory analysis
- mobile lab
- pharmaceutical quality assurance
- pharmaceutical quality control
- counterfeit pharmaceutical screening
- Clear, reliable results in seconds
- Enables users to reduce workflow-steps
- Documentation with on-board camera and bar code scanner
- Point and shoot (scan through glass & plastic)
- No specialist needed, Progeny™ is easy to use
- No consumables
- Rugged: MIL-SPEC 810G, IP-68
- FDA 1040, USP, EP, MHRA GMP approved
- User permission levels
- Transfer data seamlessly and securely
- Customizable settings:
- Methods (application, batch, analyze)
- Report template
- Portable library
- No fluorescence interferences due to the 1064 nm excitation laser, able to identify colored samples
29.9 cm x 8.1 cm x 7.4 cm
200- 2500 cm-1
TE cooled InGaAs
>12500 compounds including CWA, Explosives, TIC/TIM, Narcotics
- MIL-STD 810 G
- 21 CFR Part 11
- FDA 1040
- MHRA GMP
For further informations use our contact form in the section "contact" or check out the responsible person under "Team". You also are able to request a quote by clicking the button.