Raman spectroscopy for Analysis of Suspect Materials
The Progeny™ ResQ™ 1064 nm handheld Raman analyzer provides emergency responders, law enforcement agencies and the military with the industry’s most advanced yet easy-to-use CBRNE detection system. It offers fast fluorescence free identification of chemical threats, narcotics and illegal drugs.
Rapid, Actionable Results with Lab-quality
For first responders and law enforcement agencies who are facing an increase in sophisticated threats and drug trafficking, Progeny ResQ provides the industry’s most comprehensive chemical detection range in a handheld form. Progeny™ ResQ™ provides emergency responders with the means to proactively respond to incidents at the point of action for faster detection, helping to ensure the safety and protection of both the public and response teams.
By integrating Progeny™ ResQ™ into routine response tactics, users can expect the ability to:
- Collect analysis in any environment with a rugged, MIL-SPEC 810 G and IP-68 tested tool
- Easily navigate using large buttons and a bright screen display for use in the field while wearing M3-type protective suits due to harsh environmental conditions
- Increase confidence in identification or easily adapt for emerging threats, the standard library contains more than 12.500 substances included a wide range of narcotics and illegal drugs with their synonyms, appearance and product name.
- Measure more substances, including colored materials or through transparent containers
The QUICKDETECT™ Software allows users to be prepared to face current threats and are a step ahead of emerging threats with following features:
- Rapid on-board identification of mixtures
- Document evidence with on-board camera (5 megapixel)
- Transfer data seamlessly and securely
- Customizable and portable library
Determining intent with 4C™ Technology
Individual substances identified at-scene often only provide evidence as to what has occurred but fail to indicate specific criminal intent without further investigative efforts. New 4C™ technology in Progeny™ ResQ™ handheld Raman provides incident threat level warning for multiple hazards detected in combination for a user-defined period of time. Users can now expand response by:
- Monitoring scans for combined threat
- Receiving on-screen threat alert when indicated
- Obtaining specific threat name
Digital camera & barcode reader
In all modes the 1064 nm advantage and an integrated camera for taking pictures and barcode reading ensure a rapid and reliable analysis.
Progeny ResQ handheld Raman is purposefully designed to meet the needs of those who encounter stressful, unpredictable and harsh environments. Features include a smart-phone inspired user interface, with analysis initiation via the touchscreen display or large military specified large button navigation. The sleek design delivers truly one-handed operation. Easily decontaminated, MIL-SPEC 810G & IP-68 certified rugged.
Progeny™ ResQ™handheld Raman is no ordinary chemical analyzer. It is custom-made for:
- Customs officers
- Baggage screening
- Firefighters, Police officers
- Emergency medical technicians and paramedics
- Decontamination crews (in the field and at hospitals or clinics)
- Emergency management officials, military troops
- Health regulatory personnel
- Response contractors, Consultants and Specialists
Why Progeny™ ResQ™?
- Clear, reliable results in seconds
- Progeny is easy to use (easy-to-use-workflow: Results ► Interpretation ► reaction )
- Point and shoot (scan through glass & plastic)
- No specialist needed
- No consumables
- Rugged: MIL-SPEC 810G, IP-68
- Widest range of substances (narcotics, toxic chemicals, chemical weapons, explosives)
- Identify colored samples
- No fluorescence interferences due to the 1064 nm excitation laser
29.9 cm x 8.1 cm x 7.4 cm
200- 2500 cm-1
TE cooled InGaAs
Progeny ResQ: 12500+ compounds including CWA, Explosives, TIC/TIM, Narcotics
Progeny ResQ FLX: >700 Narcotics/cutting agents and 400+ common chemicals)
MIL-STD 810 G & IP-68
For further informations use our contact form in the section "contact" or check out the responsible person under "Team". You also are able to request a quote by clicking the button.