Dionex™ ASE™ 150 Accelerated Solvent Extractor
Extract analytes from solid and semisolid samples in minutes using the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ASE™ 150 Accelerated Solvent Extractor. This system automates extraction, filtration and cleanup of a single sample, accommodates sample sizes of 1 to 100g and uses 50 to 90% less solvent than other extraction methods. The chemically inert pathway supports acid and alkaline sample matrices and solvents. Flexible, easy-to-operate and cost-effective, the ASE 150 is designed for use in lower-throughput laboratories for a wide range of applications.
Rapid and efficient extractions:
- Elevated temperature (up to 200°C) and pressure (1500 psi) reduce extraction times and solvent consumption
- Fast pump (70mL/min.) enables fast extractions (typically 12 to 20 mins.)
- Specialized oven design ensures precise temperature control for excellent reproducibility
- Enhanced flexibility to support multiple applications
- System accommodates 1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66 and 100mL cell sizes
- pH-hardened pathway with Thermo Scientific™ Dionium™ components and cell enables compatibility with acid or alkaline pretreated matrices
- Flow-through technology allows in-line filtration and in-cell cleanup
- Dramatically reduced solvent consumption
- Requires less than 50mL solvent for a 20g sample
- Enhanced laboratory productivity
Use in conjunction with the Thermo Scientific™ Rocket™ Evaporator to optimize sample preparation workflow and to maximize laboratory productivity.
For Use With:
Extraction of Solid and Semisolid Samples
Extraction Cell Tray:
Single cell with two rinse positions
1; 5; 10; 22; 34; 66; 100 mL
Compatible with a wide range of organic and aqueous solvents
Accepts 1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66 and 100 mL cell sizes; auto-seal actuator places cell into oven and returns cell to tray after extraction.
LCD 8 x 45 Character
Menu operated. Method and schedule editor and storage.
Up to 200°C
If you are interested in getting further information about additional equipment or consumables please do not hesitate to contact us. Please use our contact formular in the section “contact” or check out the responsible person under “Team”.
For further informations use our contact formular in the section “contact” or check out the responsible person under “Team”. You also are able to request a quote by clicking the button.