Refresher course on ion chromatography February 18 – 22, 2019
Abacus Analytical Systems GmbH and NITU “MISiS” are invited to take part in the advanced training course “Physico-chemical methods of analysis. The method of ion chromatography: theory and practice “, which will be held at NUST MISiS from 18 to 22 February 2019
Venue: NITU “MISiS” (Moscow, Leninsky Prospect, 4, metro Oktyabrskaya)
Target audience: engineers, chemists and other interested professionals, future and current users of ion chromatographs
The course presents the theory of chromatography, the current state of the method of ion chromatography with consideration of the design features of the ion chromatograph. The practical aspects of working with equipment and components are covered (Dionex equipment, part of ThermoScientific). A significant part is devoted to proper laboratory practice and the diagnosis of the state of the equipment, as well as the optimization of chromatographic separation.
The program includes the following topics:
- Theoretical foundations of ion chromatography;
- Detection in THEIR (operation principle, types and design features of the detectors);
- Device ion chromatographic system (purpose, design features, etc.);
- Software (integration, graduation, creation / modification of analysis programs);
- Good laboratory practice. Sampling, sample preparation, preventive action planning and spare parts. Diagnostics of the state and malfunctions of chromatographic equipment;
- launch of the chromatograph
- access to the mode
- the construction of calibration, analysis
Lectures and practical classes are conducted by the specialists of Abacus Analytical Systems GmbH, with the involvement of specialists from other universities. Students are provided with educational materials.
Persons with higher and / or secondary vocational education, proficient PCs and laboratory skills are allowed to master the program.
Students who have successfully mastered the program and have passed the final certification, are issued a certificate of advanced training of the established sample.
Applications are accepted at least 2 weeks before the course starts.
The number of participants is limited to no more than 10 people.
* practical classes are held in the Analytical center of ChemFak Moscow State University. Mv Lomonosov.
Detailed information, including the cost of training on the site of NITU “MISIS”.
The circular for the next course can be downloaded here.