Years of experience in designing cutting-edge macro analyzers and the combination of state-of-the-art software, robotics and electronics have led to the vario MAX cube which delivers marked leading capabilities in terms of analytical performance, reliability, cost and speed of analysis.
Some of the main features of the vario MAX cube are:
- Measures samples up to 5 g
- Long Term stability – just one blank value check per day
- Precision & Reliability
- Unsurpassed speed of analysis
- 90 Position autosampler with automated ash removal
- Efficient water removal for aqueous samples
The vario MAX cube uses the Dumas combustion method for fast and accurate nitrogen detection in agricultural and other types of samples. By making optimal use of this method, the vario MAX cube ensures a faster, safer and more environmentally friendly analysis compared to methods and instruments.
As the inventor of the Macro-N analyzer in 1988 – the world’s first combustion-type nitrogen analyzer for samples up to 3 g using reusable steel crucibles – Elementar has an unrivaled history of developing systems that meet the needs of handling macro-scale samples.
All this expertise ensures that the vario MAX cube delivers fast, stable and accurate performance every time.
- High temperature operation up to 1200 °C
- N protein analysis via Dumas method
- CN analysis according to AOAC, DIN/ISO, EN and other international standards.
- Sample size up to 5 g
- High concentration range (depending on mode): e.g. from ppm to 100% or 500 mg absolute for C & N
- time of analysis takes just a few minutes
- physical separation of water and CO2
- no need of aggressive or toxic chemicals
- needs just 1 m of bench length
- Works with only two operating gases and one power socket
- Integrated 90 position autosampler
- Optional 21 CFR part 11 compliant software available
- Remote Operation possible
vario MAX cube CN
- Simultaneous CN determination
- Recommended for determining N protein content in meats, beer, dairy products, feeds and grains
vario MAX cube CNS
- Simultaneous CNS determination
- Recommended for analysis of plant tissue, soils, compost, fertilizer samples and liquid extracts of these samples
- soliTIC for total inorganic carbon
- Electronic microbalance
- Upgrade kit for TOC, total organic carbon
- 21 CFR Part 11-compliant software