Newly developed state-of-the-art oxygen analyzer
The rapid OXY cube is an elemental analyzer specially designed for matrix-independent, high precision oxygen analysis. The newly developed instrument enables full conversion from sample oxygen to carbon monoxide, even persistent organic substances are completely digested at temperatures up to 1450 °C. These extreme analysis conditions, possible due to recent technology improvements, enable unprecedented precision and a large dynamic measurement range with sample weight of below 1 mg and up to 300 mg.
The novel backflush technology provides full separation of nitrogen and carbon monoxide to guarantee highly accurate and reliable analysis with a standard deviation below 0.1 % absolute.
The rapid OXY cube allows for fully automated & unattended overnight operation. The glassy carbon combustion tube lasts up to thousands of samples.
- Very low background signal
- Purge & trap technology
- Full separation carbon monoxide via backflush technology
- Measuring Range from ppm to 100% or 6 mg O absolute
- Calibration stable over months
- Analysis takes a few minutes and only uses Helium as carrier gas
- No aggressive or toxic chemicals needed
- Requires only 48 x 55 cm of benchtop space
- Integrated 120 position autosampler
- Optional 21 CFR part 11 compliant software available
- Full digitalization of the instrument
- Remote operation possible
- Multipoint calibration
- 80 position autosampler for larger samples
- Vario Liquid Sampler (VLS)
- Preparation for UPS (uninterruptible power supply) connection
- Electronic microbalance
- Manual pressing tool
- Sample former with pressing tool
- Capsule Press