inductar® ONH cube
Simultaneous ONH elemental analysis in metal and ceramics.
The inductor® ONH cube is equipped with a long life solid state high frequency induction furnace which can reach sample temperatures of up to 3000 °C. It is perfectly suited to analyse metallic and ceramic materials . For the detection of oxygen a wide range IR is used. The detection of hydrogen is achieved by a unique electrochemical detection technology. A conductivity detector is used for nitrogen analysis and completes the simultaneous detection for the 3 elements in one cycle.
Some of the outstanding features of the inductar® ONH cube at a glance:
- Intelligent gas flow for dust and soot reduction
- Tool-free maintenance
- 24/7 operation possible
- Multi-language software
- Fusing under Helium or Argon at up to 3000°C
- Sample size up to 1 g
- Innovative technology for the detection of ONH
- Linear single/multipoint calibration
- Optional 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- 50 position autosampler
- Electronic analytical balance
- Nickel capsule press
If you are interested in getting further information about additional equipment or consumables please do not hesitate to contact us.