inductar® CS cube
Advanced carbon and sulfur analyzer for inorganic materials.
CS analyzer for metallic or ceramic materials. Equipped with a long life solid state high frequency induction furnace to reach sample temperatures of up to 2000 °C. Thanks to the optional camera the gas release can be observed in real time. The detection is done by a wide range IR detector. Through this detector little impurities in the ppm range and higher are detectable.
Some of the outstanding features of the inductar® CS cube at a glance:
- Intelligent gas flow for dust and soot reduction
- Multi-language software
- Easy to use
- Fully automated operation possible
- Maximum robustness in 24/7 operation
- High temperature combustion in oxygen
- CS analysis according to ISO 15350 and ASTM E 1019
- Sample size up to 1 g
- Measuring Range from a few ppm up to 100% or 60 mg carbon, 5 mg sulfur absolute
- Linear single/multipoint calibration
- Optional 21 CFR part 11 compliant software available
- 89 position autosampler
- Optical camera
- Electronic analytical balance
- Lab furnace
- Halogen trap
If you are interested in getting further information about additional equipment or consumables please do not hesitate to contact us.