The Dionex ICS-4000 capillary HPIC™ system delivers best-in-class sensitivity, from routine analyses to your most demanding application challenges. The high-pressure capability brings a new level of resolution and speed to dedicated capillary ion chromatography, while integrated design of the Dionex ICS-4000 simplifies your workflow and increases your analytical efficiency and productivity.
- Always ready. Quick start with minimum time, since the system is always on.
- Extending the lifetime of the system due to the absence of the need for constant on / off, which pose the risk of damage.
- Excellent control and reproducibility for isocratic and gradient elution up to 200 mM acid or base eluents.
- Stable chromatographic characteristics
- Increased sensitivity due to the use of capillary columns for samples of limited volume.
- Extremely low eluent consumption – one eluent generator cartridge is designed for 18 months of continuous operation (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Acceleration of analysis due to the use of highly efficient capillary columns, which allow working at fast flows and pressures up to 5000 psi (35 MPa) (up to 2 times faster when using Dionex ™ IonPac ™ Fast IC columns)
- CD Conductivity Detector
- QD Charge Detector: Complementary detection mode for weakly-dissociated species—can be configured with a CD for peak purity and identification
- ED Electrochemical detector: sensitive and selective detection of sugars, cyanide, azide, and biogenic amines
Sample Preparation and Automation Solutions:
Dionex ICS-4000 system easy integrate with Dionex autosamplers, providing effortless automation and advanced sample preparation capabilities.
Dual-piston (in series), dual-motor, digital cam, microprocessor controlled, variable speed
Chemically inert, metal-free PEEK pump heads and flow path; compatible with aqueous eluents from pH 0–14 and reversed-phase solvents
Cell Temperature Stability:
< 0.001 °C (Conductivity)
Flow Rate Range:
0.001–0.100 mL/min with settable flow increments at 0.0001 mL/min, typical working range of 5–20 μL/min
0–41 MPa (0–6000 psi)
< 0.2% at 10 μL/min
None required; optional regulator assembly available
Integrated Piston Seal Wash Option, automatic operation Gradient Profiles Any combination of an unlimited number of linear, convex, and concave positive and negative gradient profiles
Eluent On/Off Valve:
Electrically actuated, standard
Capillary column heater:
Flow Path Plumbing configuration:
0.4 mm columns, fully inert (PEEK)
- ICS-4000 Ion Chromatography System with RFIC-EG and Electrochemical Detection (cat. No. 075152)
- ICS-4000 Ion Chromatography System with RFIC-EG, Conductivity and Charge Detection (cat. No. 075131)
- ICS-4000 Ion Chromatography System with RFIC-EG and Conductivity Detection (cat. No. 075130)
If you are interested in getting further information about additional equipment or consumables please do not hesitate to contact us. Please use our contact formular in the section “contact” or check out the responsible person under “Team”.