Dionex™ ASE™ 350 Accelerated Solvent Extractor
Automate extraction, filtration and clean up of compounds from solid and semisolid samples in minutes using the automated Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ASE™ 350 Accelerated Solvent Extractor.
This system accommodates sample sizes of 1-100 g, allows unattended extraction of up to 24 samples and uses 50 to 90% less solvent compared to other methods. The chemically inert pathway supports acid and alkaline sample matrices and solvents. Flexible, easy-to-operate and cost-effective, the Dionex ASE 350 is ideally suited for high-throughput laboratories and for a wide variety of applications. Using organic acids and aqueous solvents or acids and bases at high temperatures and pressures, the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ASE™ Accelerated Solvent Extraction system extracts compounds from solid and semi-solid samples quickly with small solvent volume. You will save time, solvent, and money, and generate results in a fraction of the time compared to traditional techniques such as Soxhlet or sonication.
Rapid and efficient extractions:
- Elevated temperature (up to 200°C) and pressure (1500psi) reduce extraction times and solvent consumption
- Fast pump (70mL/min.) enables fast extractions (typically 12-20 minutes)
- Specialized oven design ensures precise temperature control for excellent reproducibility
- Integrated solvent controller allows mixing and delivery of up to three solvents
- The Thermo Scientific™ SmartRun™ System ensures cell size and collection vessel size are matched for an optimal extraction
Enhanced flexibility to support multiple applications:
- System accommodates 1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66 and 100mL cell sizes
- pH-hardened pathway with Thermo Scientific™ Dionium™ components and cell enables compatibility with acid or alkaline pretreated matrices
Dramatically reduced solvent consumption:
- Requires less than 50mL solvent for a 20g sample
- Includes solvent saver mode for further solvent savings
Enhanced laboratory productivity:
- System holds up to 24 samples for unattended operation
- Flow-through technology allows in-line filtration and in-cell cleanup
Use in conjunction with the Thermo Scientific™ Rocket™ Evaporator to optimize sample preparation workflow and to maximize laboratory productivity.
Collection Vial Tray:
26-position tray insert for 60mL vials; 19-position tray insert for 250mL bottles
Extraction Cell Tray:
24 cell positions, two rinse positions, automatic home position sensing, can perform multiple extractions per cell
1; 5; 10; 22; 34; 66; 100mL
Compatible with a wide range of organic and aqueous solvents
Air at 400-827kPa (60-120psi); N2 at 1034x-1340kPa (150-200psi)
500 Max VA
Extractor Only (120 V or 240 V) (cat. No. 083114 or 083146)
10 mL System Bundle (120 V or 240 V) ((cat. No. 083115 or 083151)
22mL System Bundle (120 V or 240 V)
22mL System Bundle with Chromeleon 7.2 (120 V or 240 V) (cat. No. 083099 or 083132)
- 34mL System Bundle (120 V or 240 V) (cat. No. 083121 or 083153)
- 66 mL System Bundle (120 V or 2 40 V) (cat. No. 083112 or 083134)
- 100 mL System Bundle (120 V or 240 V) (cat. No. 083126 or 083157 )
If you are interested in getting further information about additional equipment or consumables please do not hesitate to contact us. Please use our contact formular in the section “contact” or check out the responsible person under “Team”.
For further informations use our contact formular in the section “contact” or check out the responsible person under “Team”. You also are able to request a quote by clicking the button.